Raw health and Superfoods

"I believe that eating raw is the future. Since I started eating raw just a few months ago I feel greatly developed. I welcome you to my blog where I hope to feed you with some information on various superfoods and provide you with recipes that are easy to follow. To the right are links to raw superfoods that you can purchase from various online stores"

Fantastic Raw Superfoods website!!!

Saturday 20 June 2009

Great Raw Breakfast snack
I thought that as breakfast is an extremely important meal as it gets us going for the day, I am going to tell you what I have most mornings just as a light morning raw snack to give me energy for until I next eat. On my kitchen table are large jars filled with nuts, raisins etc. I grab a bowl and normally take a small handful of each of the raw foods within those jars which includes:

Brazil nuts, Walnuts, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds
Raisins, Goji's, Dates

Today I added a raw Cacao superfood bean. By itself, it's a bit to bitter for me so I peeled it and crushed it up and added it to my raw snack mix. I couldn't even taste it as it was hidden by all the other great assortments.

No comments: