Raw health and Superfoods

"I believe that eating raw is the future. Since I started eating raw just a few months ago I feel greatly developed. I welcome you to my blog where I hope to feed you with some information on various superfoods and provide you with recipes that are easy to follow. To the right are links to raw superfoods that you can purchase from various online stores"

Fantastic Raw Superfoods website!!!

Thursday 18 June 2009

Marine Phytoplankton

Maring phytoplankton exists throughout the ocean and it is believed to provide our planet with around 90% of the earths oxygen. For billions of years it has fed marine life and through food chains etc has also fed creatures on land.
Just think of the creatures that feed on this superfood almost directly. Many whales in particular feed on this monstrous mass of plankton that is spread throughout earth and look how beautiful they are. Huge flowing creatures in balance with nature. Long lasting, great endurance and powerful minds.
I only found out about this superfood recently when watching David Wolfe on Youtube. He describes this superfoods as 'The meaning of Food'. Here is a youtube link 'Marine Phytoplankton'. I recommend watching this short video as it goes into a lot more detail about how important this food is and just how easy it provides us with so much energy without even needing to digest as it's already broken down. 'Instant Energy'. I will be purchasing this raw superfood as soon as I've finished dinner tonight.

No comments: