Raw health and Superfoods

"I believe that eating raw is the future. Since I started eating raw just a few months ago I feel greatly developed. I welcome you to my blog where I hope to feed you with some information on various superfoods and provide you with recipes that are easy to follow. To the right are links to raw superfoods that you can purchase from various online stores"

Fantastic Raw Superfoods website!!!

Friday 26 June 2009

Super Cacao shake!

Before work on a Sunday morning about 1 week ago, I watched a youtube video where David Wolfe was creating a powerful smoothie that lasted the majority of the day which you were meant to sip every now and then. I thought this would be a great idea for work as my work demands a high amount of physical activity so I got started on my own smoothie for that day.
Here is what I put in (if you're copying this recipe just put in as much of each ingrediant which satisfy's your needs):

Water base (David Wolfe used coconut water in his video as the base)
Cacao powder
Maca powder
Lacuma powder
Coconut oil
Honey
Bee pollen
Maple syrup
Agave Nectar

Then just blend it all up and take a sip every 30 minutes througout the day. That Sunday, I was amazed as I have never had that amount of energy before at work and for the whole 8 hours of just working full out my energy levels just remained at peak. The smoothie itself tasted extremely good as well due to the 3 types of sweeteners.

No comments: